Monday, August 9, 2010

- Students' Summer Vacation




Topic :  Write an e-mail to your English teacher, telling him   
                    about your summer vacation.
                     -Where have you spent it?
                     - The places you have visited
                      -The special activities you have done
                     - And the funny things that happened to you
            _____________________________________________________

Level 1
Student : IKRAM ELBOUZIDI




Dear teacher,



Hello.lm your student IKRAM ELBOUZIDI How Are you :

lm very glad to write you I'spend a Lovely time this summer vocation .

Itravelled with my family in different city.FEZ.RABAT.and MEKNES.

IKnow monument Historique

And different traditional.Iwent also to the bridge .
                                                                                              
And to the wedding ceremony Of my cousin.

in Addition we forgather with my family in the house of my grand father.

Really this summer is the best After The Examin Of the Final Year School.

good by teacher Ihope to you a lovely time.

your student

IKRAM ELBOUZIDI

 ________________________________________________________________
Level 1
Student :  Fatima Zahrae Gourari

Hello Mr Hicham ,
    I' am Fatima Zahrae Gourari ,   How are you ?
This  the text of my summer holiday
:

                 Summer Holiday 
                       

                                                                                   ... in our summer state of mind | http://www.bing.com/images/search?mkt=fr-FR&q=summer&FORM=HOTAPI#...

I have spended a very good moments that i coud never forget .  I have visited Oujda ,

but i didn't 
stay thier so much time because the weather is very very hot and suny , So i usualy go to Saidia

and stay many days , where i have got a lot of fan with my family and dear friends under the wenderful sunshine .
I get up at 9 :00 i take my beack fast and i go to the beach for swimming , playing tennis , and voley ball . in after noon we go at the wheel

  My favorite game is " auto scooter " .

This summer i have meet many people , they were very nice , i wish i returne back the time and live again this amazing moments .
 



best regards
            ---------------------------------------------------
Level 1

Student : Walid JIMMY 


In the summer vacation  ,I went with my brother and uncle and a friend to the city of Al Hoceima to camping on the beach. We wake up every day with the dawn, 

 
and wear the dress diving 

me with my brother

me with my brotherhe's fanny


and we do not get back until noon. At night we eat and sleep directly. Either in the night I was playing basketball

the place where we spend the holidays

the place where we spend the holidays 
there has been only one hanging down on the beach 30 days


Ona was back on the street has Nador

Ona was back on the street has Nador 
I was very tired 
and very sleepy ...zzzzzzzzzzzz

Me with my brother

of very fine days
  • %s

me

me
                

my brother

my brother

 For more information about Walid JIMMY, you can visit him on his blog at : 
http://access-nador.skyrock.com
We wish you good luck Oualid! Go ahead!
Great job!
                   --------------------------------------------   

Level 2 

Student : Lamiae BOUNOU



last summer i went with my mother to "knitra"

.i was so exeting to be there .i remember that .i spent a nice time and i enjoyed with my cousins .first day we went to a small villagecalled "molay bosalham".

i liked so match .people there so cuite .they have a wondrful scene  when i watch them working all the day in fishing .when i looked from the windows .i fell so cafortable .as we know the summer means the beach  .so i got my stuffs and i went to seem with my friends .while i enjoyed with my family and my friends .i fell sadness because i well go soon to nador. finaly i had a wonderful summer vacation .unfotunately i for got to toke a photos but i will remember it in my memory every day

Lamiae
.                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment